1. If Jesus did not even mention a subject, it must not be and cannot be essential to his teachings.
2. You are not being persecuted when prevented from persecuting others.
3. Truth isn't like wine that gets better with age. It's more like manna; you must recognize it wherever you are and whoever you are with.
4. You cannot call it "special rights" when someone asks for the same rights you have.
5. It is no longer your personal religious view if you're bothering someone else with it.
6. Marriage is a civil ceremony, which means it's a civil right.
7. If how someone stimulates the public nerve has become the needle to your moral compass, you are the one who is lost.
8. To condemn homosexuality, you must use parts of the Bible you don't yourself obey. Anyone who obeyed every part of Leviticus would all rightly be put in prison.
9. If we do not do the right thing in our day, our grandchildren will look at us with same embarrassment with which we look at racist grandparents and those before them.
10. When Jesus forbade judging, that included you.